Real heroes of Benghazi help tell their story. There’s a large segment of the population that doesn’t know our story," Geist said. Tiegen, 39, is a former Marine sergeant who spent several years as a security contractor for Blackwater, serving on missions in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq before joining the CIA’s GRS.
Kris "Tonto" Paronto is one of the survivors of the 2012 Benghazi. Their harrowing ordeal. politician after politician will be trotted out to tell us that Hillary Clinton is a strong.
Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson Address Those ‘Bodyguard’ Remake Rumors (Exclusive) – Entertainment Tonight – Rumor.cc Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson Address Those ‘bodyguard’ remake rumors (exclusive) entertainment tonight. Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson will always love working together — and they’ve already got an idea for their next project! ET’s Nischelle Turner sat down.
· Former CIA chief in Benghazi challenges the story line of the new movie 13 hours’. not want the authors to attach their real names to the book, and that doing so would have undermined its.
· Benghazi whistleblowers still waiting to tell their story. The attorney for a whistleblower on the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, says the Obama administration is impeding efforts to allow her client and other whistleblowers to speak. Washington D.C. attorney Victoria Toensing has taken the case.
· Scott LaBarge. Our heroes are symbols for us of all the qualities we would like to possess and all the ambitions we would like to satisfy. A person who chooses Martin Luther King or Susan B. Anthony as a hero is going to have a very different sense of what human excellence involves than someone who chooses, say, Paris Hilton, or the rapper 50 Cent.
· Every customer self-identifies as a hero. When companies tell their stories, they subconsciously compete with the ego identity of the very person to whom they’re speaking. People don’t buy products from brands that position themselves as the hero in the story.
Their bravery has no bounds – in real life and on screen. Ex-Marines Mark "Oz" Geist and John "Tig" Tiegen, members of an elite security team contracted by the CIA, lived to tell their.
FactCheck.org is celebrating 15 years of holding politicians accountable.. The speakers went too far in their claims on guns, Benghazi, coal jobs, Keystone and more.. debunking false stories.
· 13 Hours: American Heroes Tell Their Story by Mark Miller · October 18, 2014 13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi tells a story you have not heard, told by men you do not know, but they are not strangers.